What's up.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Moth1982, May 1, 2009.

1. Moth1982

Moth1982 No Heroes VIP
    VIP

Hey guys, i'm new to No Heroes servers, and to the forums.

My name is Eric, I've been playing Counterstrike since before 1.6. My brother and I have moved on to Counterstrike: Source, and Team Fotress 2. I've been playing TF2 for nearly a year on the 360. I've recently moved on to the PC version, wich is much better, but I get my butt handed to me.

I have chosen to donate money to the servers. Since I've started TF2, I've pretty much played No Hero dustbowl, and since we play TF2, CS:S, and recently purchased Left 4 Dead, I figued I could benifit greatly.

I'm glad to be apart of the group, I'm layed back, I don't really get angry and start pissing contests. I just like to drink beer, and enjoy a video game. Looking foward to the years ahead.

2. Juralis

Juralis Head Admin
    Head Admin

Welcome aboard, Moth! Glad to have you here. I don't think you'll ever regret going VIP, and your timing is perfect considering all the new stuff being rolled out. Hope to see you in game!

3. Al-Truistic

Al-Truistic Head Admins
    Head Admin

I had a blast punching you this morning.

For the rest of you this guy is OK. Me and djmafia say so! :razz: :razz: :razz:

Al

4. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Counterstrike: Source you say? Come play with us on Monday and Wednesday nights!

But anyway, welcome to No Heroes!

5. digitaldemon

digitaldemon Well-Known Member

Welcome! I just joined a couple weeks ago and it is the best decision I have made in a long time. You're gonna love it around here. :mrgreen:

I might have to reinstall it just to come play with you guys. :cool:

6. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

Amen.

Welcome to No Heroes.

7. djmafia

djmafia Server Admin
    Server Admin

Yeah. I also enjoyed axing and punching you on my no-sleep night. :lol: Look forward to seeing you around again.

8. djsartre

djsartre New Member

I think I have a doppelganger. Lol.

Oh Yes! Were gonna be great friends! Welcome to No-Heroes. And yes djmafia really didn't sleep that night. :smile:

9. King

King Guest

I can assure you that getting your butt handed to you is not fun. No Heroes severs frequenters are usually good ones, so that WILL happen often. While getting a 3 to 10 kill/death ratio is awful, I go medic when that happens. You always have a way to support your team, and that what's we emphasizing here on the severs. I usually play pyro though (Yes, mostly because I can't aim and my fpr is horrible).

No Doritos and/or Beef Jerky? :cool:

See you out there man. :grin:

10. thekidneystone

thekidneystone New Member

King, it was not personal.....

Brother I am so sorry about that. I meant to stop at 12x killing you in a row, but it just got addictive after that. If it is any consolation you totally gave a bump to my stats so good was had out of it. :grin:

I promise to let you uber-saw hack me a bunch as repayment, k?

11. Guest

Welcome to No Heroes ^____^

PS - byob and bring me some too D:

12. digitaldemon

Seriously. I thought I was ready for prime time, but playing on these servers has taught me otherwise. :lol:

13. King

King Guest

Nah, it's cool.

Yesterday I got to play Warpath with Emily and Skillz. I was like "Holy crap look at the kills they're getting. I would just get in the way." :shock: So I decided to go medic :cool:
    We had like 1 or 2 medics at the time anyway... It was crazy. One of the most intense matches I've ever been in.

Edit: Moth you have to try out all the severs man. Warpath usually attracts the best players though. You would get your level 3 sentries destroyed in about 30 - 40s after you built them, maybe much less if there are demoman veterans hangin' around. We have a new map called King Of The Hill, rather small, kinda like 2fort, really fun. Try 'em all and have fun!

14. digitaldemon

I haven't been playing for that long, so I'm sure I'll get better with time. Till then I'll just have to get used to getting my ass handed to me. :grin:

15. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

When I joined NH in January I probably had 1 hour max on Demoman and maybe got a lucky kill once in a while. Since then I've had the chance to watch and learn how to play Demo from the best around here and (especially with a good/nice medic) I can put a hurtin' on the opposition. NH servers definitely taught me that there are times to pick up a class and there are times when other players have a class covered and an extra sniper/demo/spy/engy/etc is NOT needed.

Dedicated medic for the win. Those two are exceptionally good, but you'll be surprised and overjoyed at your own kill streaks when a good medic decides to spoil you one of these days! Just remember to say "thank you" :wink: .

16. digitaldemon

Yeah, I always pick the class there is the least of. Even though Heavy is my favorite if there is already 4 of them, I'm picking something else. Except Spy, I still haven't that out yet. :grin:

17. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

Spy for me now is what Demo was to me in January: a few kills here and there but really just not enough time spent with it to be more than marginal at it. Check out Rabbit's Spy guide here if you're interested: http://www.no-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3412 He's got some great tips, especially those pertaining to how to cloak well.

18. digitaldemon

I'm pretty much lost. I've played it a couple times, but they were pretty much a disaster. :lol:

Thanks for the guide, I'll definitely check it out.

19. King

King Guest

I was playing Dustbowl with [BOX]Scout1 today. He is a decent spy, so we were wondering what would happen if I ubered him on the second and third map when preparation time for the attacking team is over. He got a backstab on the second map and 2 on the third. Both team were laughing their asses off afterwards. Except those guys who got killed. Wish I had recorded it. Priceless. :lol:

20. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

Then I'm certain you would have enjoyed this video: (from a thread I started here:http://www.no-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3366&start=0&hilit=wet+dream)
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWo-319-udE[/youtube]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice