1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[USMCc]*Joker here? no!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jokerone72, Apr 2, 2009.

1. jokerone72

jokerone72 New Member

Hey some of you see me around game evry now and thin but those of you see more of me at night know that i can be a mouthy ass at times just my way of blowing off steam lol (steam) :mrgreen: any way have any problumes with me please just come forth with it and ill keep it under controle i was a big ass tonight to danny more than usal so i figerd i post you probly dont care coz he is muted but any way just showing ima good player i just get roudy at times well ill see you guys later and you have great servers best iv ever seen. :cool:

2. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

Hey Joker,

Welcome to the forums. Yeah, I agree some of us can get a little testy sometimes while in-game, just make sure you always follow the cardinal rule of No Heroes, which is: Don't be a Douchebag, and you will be fine. :)

-Joanna

3. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Does the Marine tag have anything to do with it? :lol:

Anyway, welcome to No Heroes!

4. jokerone72

jokerone72 New Member

lol a bit it really means United Systems Marine Cyber-corps where mostly older guys from Half life but i play TF2 also and l4d but yea im going to go own me some janitor befor bed lol night all

5. [BLU]Rish

[BLU]Rish New Member

hi there welcome!!