1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The NH Private Servers

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead' started by Savage, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage

Savage Head Admins
    Head Admin

Umm...yeah: http://www.no-heroes.com/L4D-Stats.php

2. Amakiir

Amakiir New Member

You can tell its been a strange week, Rogue and I aren't the top scorers. :wink:

3. Batman

Batman Guest

When were you ever a top scorer?

4. Xabu

Xabu Guest

You have to understand that L4D works quite a bit differently from TF2 in this regard. L4D games will have the teams planned in the lobby, and then create a full game automatically. People don't just "hop onto" empty L4D servers and hope others join, that's not how matchmaking and the lobby system were designed.

It's very different and takes getting used to, we know. The only important extra step to be taken is a little bit of networking, since you need to know people to set up games, and hopefully they know people as well so you can fill them. But in the end it's well worth it, this game is a lot better just playing with people you know than clicking and praying with Quickmatch.

As for if others play well yeah, there's the HLSX, and the fact that on weekends and occasionally even weekday nights I see 5-7 L4D servers usually occupied. Just ask people you know to set up a game, or find people through these forums to play with. For a long time, Rogue and I would do 2-3 games a night almost every single night with many varying amounts of people and I've seen many others here do the same so yes, many people do utilize our servers. Like I said, all that's needed is to ask people you know, and for them to ask people they know, and you've got yourself a game and servers ready to go.

5. Wheel of Fish

Wheel of Fish New Member

I've played on them although not as much lately. I'm not aware of most of the games being started it seems.

Xabu is definitely right though that when you set up good teams before starting the game it's a lot of fun. Of course I find the networking requires you know people in game who will invite you so you can meet the other people, and that's the way I prefer to meet people to network with.... pre-screening new contacts by playing with them some :lol:

6. Emily

Emily Guest

Out of general courtesy, please stop reviving threads that are a month old...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.