1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "Introduction"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Flash, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Flash

Flash New Member

Well here it is. Been playing on NH servers for 2 weeks now? Loving it. So just joined up VIP.

I've already played with some of you who frequent the CTF Heaven server - hopefully i have made a good impression. Let me know if i get too bossy haha, I sometimes feel the need to go all leader-y and try to coordinate and 'recommend' to people what to do. Feel free to tell me to shut up. I know my girlfriend does!

I look forward to getting involved in the community - hopefully some events?

Looking to get into the Competition Ladders... assuming im not shipped off anytime soon :lol:

Does anyone here do photoshop stuff - Looking to get a logo or something made - just something simple. PM me.

Thanks guys - see you in game.

2. Defy

Defy Guest

CTF is where its at....your gf tells you to shut up? you whipped breh? :lol:

ANYWAY.........

Welcome to NH! :mrgreen:

3. the_mad_magyar

the_mad_magyar New Member

Welcome! The CTF server does indeed rule and I do recognize you.

I would much rather hear people talking about team strategy in game than everyone just running around aimlessly and not communicating at all.

I suck at Photoshop, I did my pic in MS Paint and it shows! :razz:

4. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Welcome to NH.

You'll find the 2fort server very accomodating, if a little kooky. :lol:

5. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Welcome to NH man!

Turbine is one of my favorite maps, hopefully I'll see you on there sometime.

6. Shwigity

Shwigity Guest

pffft CTF Heaven all the way! Welcome to No Heroes, and I hope you enjoy what some days ends up being our Turbine server. :p ^_^

7. Flash

Flash New Member

haha ya, was thinking that. I left today for 2 hours while on turbine (got tired of it) and had a friend message me when the server finally switched to a dif map.

Why so many rounds on that map anyway... it needs a timelimit! lol

how do you guys determine what maps make it into the 'vote' rotation ?? can people make recommendations?

and can i form a powerful lobby group to get convoy and powerplant off the voting list - my godddd lol....

kidding - sorta.

8. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to No Heroes

9. Shwigity

Shwigity Guest

I will join said lobby group. =o

10. [BLU]Rish

[BLU]Rish New Member

eh
    2fort is good, a great group of guys go there, you should jump on here! altho i must say, its not the most challenging map