1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fingers Clan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Teeth Fingers, May 24, 2009.

1. Teeth Fingers

Teeth Fingers New Member

Hi, I'm Teeth Fingers. I'm part 1 of 5 fingers that have taken a fancy to the No Heroes TF2 servers, but I'll introduce the rest of the hand in a minute. We have been playing tf2 since it came out and tfc before that, some longer than others. We like to call ourselves the "Fingers Clan" or sometimes "The Hand," but we're not really a clan, more like a group of people who play tf2 together and share ideologies about how to play.

Meet five fingers:

Teeth Fingers, the middle finger - I consider myself the most rowdy and obnoxious player, so it's fitting that my corresponding finger is the one that signifies a rude gesture on its own. I like to play offensive engineer and defensive spy. On 2fort I'm the guy who bonks in too early and grabs the intel only to be killed on my way back up. Then I'll inch it closer and closer, completely unfazed by the massive number of times I have to be killed to succeed. I am useful for a lot of things, but at the root of everything, I'm just here to have a good time even if it is a little too loud.

Pelican Fingers, the first finger - The first finger is the most used finger, and Pelican has the most hours logged in valve games, especially tf2. He's quick, smart, but most dangerous of all, he learns quickly and knows how to bring down almost any defense (or how to crush any attack). He's also the pointer finger, because if he ever makes a mistake, he shifts the blame instantly to a thousand other things.

Surprise Fingers, the ring finger - The girl of our group, she's the ring finger because she's pretty. Don't get me wrong, she's also a good player and a great asset to a team, but she hasn't played as long as the rest of us, and is usually underestimated, hence the surprise. She plays a mean medic, seamlessly switching from medigun to needles when necessary.

Cold Fingers, the thumb - Easily the most useful finger, the thumb works very well with the pointer finger. Together they can do almost anything in a snap (yeah that was bad but come on this whole analogy is too easy). Cold Fingers (formerly known as Gold Fingers) is emotionless and fierce. If he's a demoman, you're going to blow up. If he's a pyro, you're going to be on fire. If he's a heavy, you're going to be full of bullets. His strength brings the hand together as a unit.

Scrape Fingers, the pinky - the pinky is often credited as the most useless finger, but it has its purposes: pinky-swears, sign language, a "hang-loose" gesture. While Scrape Fingers isn't the most flexible player, he makes up for it by honing specific skills. He is by nature, and engineer, and is by far the most loyal engineer I've ever seen. Don't count on being able to take down him or his sentry with just one spy, or two, or even three at the same time.

All together, we are ... well not really much because it's rare that we're all on and playing at the same time. But we're all excited to be part of this community, which is why I've just spent all this time introducing ourselves. See you in game!

Oh by the way, we also play l4d, but we use different names:

Baron Fingerbelt (Teeth)
    Pelican Fingersleeves
    Gold Fingernecktie (Cold)
    Red Fingerskirt (Surprise)
    Wizard Fingerlizard (Scrape)

2. Savage

Savage Head Admins
    Head Admin

Wow...cool concept for a group/clan.

Welcome.

3. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Welcome to No Heroes. Good luck on that 10v10 ladder, lol. :lol:

4. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome, hope to meet/play with all of you. +1 on the interesting concept.

5. RugRat

RugRat Head Admin
    Head Admin

Welcome - one of the better introductions I have read. Look forward to playing with some of you although I typically play payload and KOTH.

6. AIRchrist

AIRchrist New Member

High Five?

I commend you kids on a well thought out [strike]clan[/strike] group idea. Also, I played with Pelican Fingers and chuckled heartily at his name. You're a welcomed bunch.

7. Truckincowboy

Truckincowboy Head Admin
    Head Admin

welcome guys hope to see you in game soon.
    love the group concept.

8. Juralis

Juralis Head Admin
    Head Admin

I like it. Welcome aboard!

9. King

King Guest

Interesting :grin:

10. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

What about the genetic mutant 6th finger that only 1/10th of the worlds population can achieve?

Welcome to the community, glad that you like it! :grin:

11. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Got to be careful of those sharp objects; losing a digit would be a little problematic! :lol:

Welcome to the community Fingers.

12. Cold Fingers

Cold Fingers New Member

I look forward to meeting and playing with all of you on TF2.

13. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Welcome y'all.

I'm excited to see such a talented group here!

14. kief__catcher

kief__catcher Server Admin
    Server Admin

welcome! so what's the sound of one hand clapping then?

15. AnalogAnomaly

AnalogAnomaly New Member

I keep that one in my pants.

Anywho, welcome to No Heroes Fingers =) I played against the lot of you on sniper duel. Teeth isn't half bad sniper and I've gotta say it was fun playing with the lot of you. Hope to see you around again soon =)

16. SniperNoSniping

SniperNoSniping No Heroes VIP
    VIP

Ahh ive seen 3 of you guys, welcome.

17. Teeth Fingers

Teeth Fingers New Member

Yeah I think I'm more like 49% a bad sniper, hahaha.

18. AnalogAnomaly

AnalogAnomaly New Member

it took me four tries to get past you to get to the spot i wanted to get to at which point I decided that I actually had to kill you before I could make it there. Keep up the sniping man. Even though I dominated you a few times you've got some good potential and even managed to return the domination, if however short lived- it's not something that happens all that often to me. (I've never been dominated by more than two players at once- EVER, and it's really damn rare for me to get dominated at all on sniper-duel.)

19. Teeth Fingers

Teeth Fingers New Member

Surprise! Surprise Fingers is now Business Fingers. Just thought everyone should know.

20. Vyse89[CoCa]

Vyse89[CoCa] New Member

:lol: Intro was great. I hope I see you guys sometime soon. Come over to Warpath every now and again and Ill stop by 2fort sometime soon.