1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TF2 PLUGIN FIXES/NEWS

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Savage, May 24, 2009.

1. Savage

Savage Head Admins
    Head Admin

Heads up, folks...

I've just installed a fixed version of the Sudden Death Melee plugin on Warpath (it will be live on the next map reload). Please let me know if there are any issues/crashes when it comes up.

Also....I'll be testing version 1.5 of the VIP SCORE SAVER system next week (after I finish setting up/launching the UK servers). This version should overcome the issues with the inaccurate numbers being reported to Steam stats, without the players having to do a thing (I was lucky enough that the actual author of the original CS:S plugin got involved, and he found the potential fixes himself, which involves working around 3 separate stats reporting systems). If it shakes out in testing, it will be deployed across the entire TF2 fleet for our VIP's to benefit from.

Game on.

2. Dakk

Dakk New Member

You definitely need to put the Sudden Death plugin on Orange imo

3. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Orange is almost always in Overtime, rounds normally last hours. Are you asking for a hard limit and then go to "melee-only sudden death"?

4. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

Sometimes when i am playing Orange I feel that a hard limit might force some team work. Since the server goes and goes and goes, it seems people think that this is lone fortress 2: Rise of the point whores.

Then I snap out of it and resume getting my ass handed to me by 14 snipers.

5. Mavwreck

Mavwreck New Member

The idea of Melee Sudden Death on a low-grav map seems very, very cool.

6. Dakk

Dakk New Member

That's exactly what I'm asking for, set it for an hour or maybe even 30 min? The Sudden Death Melee round is so much fun!

7. ShadeSWG

ShadeSWG Well-Known Member

I've noticed a problem where come people get guns and others are stuck melee. Not sure if this is noticed or not but it's happening. Just thought I'd throw that up