1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooo, what's YOUR favorite beer?

Discussion in 'General BS No One Cares About But You' started by Nello, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Nello

Nello New Member

To those who partake, what's your favorite kind?

Me personally I prefer any and all things from Mexico, Corona, Dos Equis and Tecate. But Dos Equis is BY FAR my number one pick, and I've gone so long without it. Livin in Germany for almost a year and drinking nothing but German beer, I simply CANNOT go back to such trifles as bud and miller, it just doesn't cut it anymore. But being back in the states for the moment I'm enjoyin the hell outta my favorite green bottle.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how 'bout you?

2. {EZLN} Legionnaire

{EZLN} Legionnaire New Member

As with my liquors I stick to the finer side. I enjoy European brews anything from darker ales to lagers to stouts. To many companies to name or talk about.....

(and this list doesnt include the likes of Guiness, Bass, Stella Artois or anything else thats as commercial as PBR or Bud light)

3. Truckincowboy

Truckincowboy Head Admin
    Head Admin

always been a bud person when I do drink. :grin:

4. wrathofbong

wrathofbong New Member

Give me a Guinness and Sam... Make it a Black and Tan and call it a day.

5. Senechal

Senechal New Member

Paulaner Hefeweizen.

Bavaria FTW.

6. m0nk3y420

m0nk3y420 New Member

7. Defy

Defy Guest

I haven't drank in almost 6 months (clap clap) BUT when it comes to beer it must be imported. American beer sucks. I prefer guiness extra stout and heineken, nothing beats a dark lager. Some times you have no choice but to resort to shitty american beer so if i had to pick one it would be coors light..seeing thats the most popular beer used for flip cup and beer pong. I guess i got used to its awful water down taste.

Oh and always remember this...

Friends don't let friends drink light beer. :lol:

8. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or a Sam Adams - both draft. I got into BAvarian beers for a while, the ones with the red stopper caps. They are pretty hard to find, the local shops have zero consistency.

9. Nello

Nello New Member

10. Drunk Guy

Drunk Guy Guest

I'm not a picky guy. However, if it's on tap back home, I like Rolling Rock, and Red Stripe (imported, obviously). Red Stripe mostly for the cool bottle.

I've had some great lakes, but there's some really choice beer in the northwest called Henry Weinhardt's. Heffeweizen, good stuff. I never turn down a good beer, but I like to taste and decide for myself.

That being said, I can never stand PBR. I just can't.

11. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

Guinness, Big Rock Traditional (anyone who knows that beer gets bonus points from me!), and Kilkenny.

12. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

No Molson? :grin:

13. kief__catcher

kief__catcher Server Admin
    Server Admin

red stripe is the best. also like sam adams, newcastle, stella, grolsch, various hefeweizens (widmer, paulaner, others).

second tier i like heineken and corona.

bottom tier i like pbr and tecate. and this stuff i've only ever seen at ralph's in l.a. - cerveza caguama. perfect for beer pong.

14. Talirand

Talirand New Member

yes Molson Golden! delicious, cheap, and non filling so you can hammer and hammer them away. For social drinking, i love Blue Moon on tap, which is whats in my hand right now actually. (not on tap)

15. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

No way! If I'm going to be drinking cheap beer it'll probably be Moosehead. Anything but Keiths, really. That stuff tastes awful.

16. roguewang

roguewang New Member

Yuengling and Heineken

17. Zind

Zind KING OF CHAT
    Senior Admin

Red Stripe, Guinness, or Killian's. When I can get it, that is, being only 20. However, generally I don't really like beer. I'm a vodka man. Grey Goose mmmmm.

18. {EZLN} Legionnaire

{EZLN} Legionnaire New Member

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but Killians is the same beer as Coors but died a different color. Coors reformulated Killians a few years back so that they could easily brew and distribute the junk. (Stella Artois and Red Stripe are another two that have gone formula changes to meet brewing and distribution figures.)

People lets step up the notch here, how about some microbrews? (no one really mentioned so European beers so I dropped that from the equation.)

19. Skillzish

Skillzish Guest

To be fair, I didn't say I had anything against Coors. I live in Colorado after all...

Is Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale an acceptable answer for all you connoisseurs...?