1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Police Vs. Tiny Wizard Penis

Discussion in 'General BS No One Cares About But You' started by AIRchrist, Apr 25, 2009.

1. AIRchrist

AIRchrist New Member

I'll just leave this here...

Mystical Wizard Wand!

My two cents...Mr. Wizard had it coming. From law enforcement standpoint, the police officers followed procedure...given, they could've done with less Hulk-a-mania knee drops and a few less taser stuns, but still. Good for them.

One more penny...That is the smallest penis I've ever seen.

2. Susquatch

Susquatch New Member

This.

Edit: See? Dicks are funny.

3. Dyobolikal

Dyobolikal New Member

Pause... Sex isn't possible for him.

4. M1k3yD

M1k3yD New Member

I would have just shot him on the spot. Put him out of his tiny penised, goofy haired misery. What an absolute loser.

5. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Where do I start? From the moment he gets tased he says "This is the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced" to the taser directly to his heart and spinal cord.

@ Airchrist -- I can only imagine who weird/strange/unique your bookmark list must be.

6. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

AirChrist you just made my night. :grin:

7. The guy got what he deserved.

The comments under the video are what make me wanna blow my brains out.

8. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Eh, I think they could've used a little less force. Of course, you never see fit cops do awesome things, it's always fat ones doing stupid things.

But you guys need to cut Mr. Wizard a break. Maybe he's a grower, not a shower. :lol:

9. jclay06

jclay06 New Member

There should be a legal minimum dick size before you can be considered a "male". New borns have longer slongs than that.

10. Guest

Had it coming, just like every naked person at a rally. The people who are like ZOMG INJUSTICE make me wanna die. Police are there to protect not harm. Except they often do harm. Power trips fuh tuh luh.

Iuno coulda done with less tazing

11. SpaZMaN

SpaZMaN Guest

FUCKING AWSOME. The cops gave that guy pleanty of chances to put his clothes on. And the taser to the back of the neck=priceless.

12. SpaZMaN

SpaZMaN Guest

Well here's the thing with those tasers, after you shoot them with the prongs, if they get removed you can still used the actual gun part to tase them.

13. Not to mention, the guy was still struggling and obviously wasn't going to cooperate any more than he already wasn't.

14. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

They always come out of the woodwork whenever something like this happens and everyone becomes an expert in use-of-force and police procedure. Everyone thinks that it's "easy" to just cuff someone who doesn't want to be handcuffed ("come on, three cops couldn't cuff him without using all that unnecessary force?!"). And so many other people always take these opportunities to say shit like:

Yeah, good luck with that. Why don't we just give every single person authority over every single other person and see how that goes? So many stupid people seem to think that police are the people who write the laws in the first place. :roll:

Oh, and that penis was unfortunate. "Can't hit what ain't there!"

15. Ragnarok-RgB

Ragnarok-RgB New Member

That penis was so sad, it was like a turtles head, also fucking hippies put on some godammn clothes, this guy was resisting arrest and asking for it, the police gave that guy so many chances and he was being a real asshole about it, throwing his clothes and patting that cop on the shoulder like that.

16. Guest

I couldn't even bring myself to look at the comments, I'd probably beat up every single one of those people.

Also, poor tiny penis, while I don't feel bad for the dude I feel bad for the fact he has a nub for a penis.

I wonder how big it is when he's erect.

17. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Leave it to you to take it one step farther than we needed to go. :mad:

18. kief__catcher

kief__catcher Server Admin
    Server Admin

wow, everyone on this forum has no soul.

he may have gotten what was coming to him, but you can't tell me those three huge cops couldn't have cuffed him and led him away without using a taser. like they really needed a taser to overcome him? three fat cops and one pudgy little hippie nerd....

19. AIRchrist

AIRchrist New Member

While I somewhat agree with your liberal hippy argument, I have also spent time doing law enforcement, and can tell you that cuffing someone isn't as easy as it appears. He would have my full sympathy had he not continued to resist arrest and bring the crowd in to his scuffle. Not to mention, the cops gave him numerous chances to just put his robe back on.

I've been OC'd, Tasered, batoned, and cuffed...and I can tell you that it's nothing this "little" wizard can't survive. I'd rather be tasered any day over being OC'd. At least your body recovers from tasing within a minute. OC lasts 3-4 hours plus reflashes in the shower up to a week later. Unless of course you like hot peppers on your testicles.

20. Susquatch

Susquatch New Member

Here's a question this man will hear at some point in his life: "Are you in?"