1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NO POINTS FOR YOU.

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead' started by Emily, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Emily

Emily Guest

So, we were playing a game tonight where the enemy team scored 0 (Yes, ZERO) points.

Attached Files:

2. Obmutescence

Obmutescence Guest

At least Bill can finally feel good about himself...lol

3. seeyouinhell

seeyouinhell Head Admin
    Head Admin

I feel a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
    Who was on the team that got zero?

4. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

I think it was Savage, Batman, Obmute, and Cinda, though I could be wrong.

5. Savage

Savage Head Admins
    Head Admin

No one seems to know. All records were somehow eradicated from the system :roll:

6. Guest

Don't you have to be killed in the saferoom to get zero? Too bad there isn't a demo. XD

7. GlaDOS V1.09

GlaDOS V1.09 New Member

Hmmm.... I am suspicious of this loss of data. What cyberterrorist broke into our database?? I Call for a full investigation!

8. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Guest

A tank spawned at 0%? WOW!!
    I have seen plenty of 2`s and 3`s but never a 0. Great job other team. What was the score for the other way around?

btw: typing with a wii remote sucks.

9. Emily

Emily Guest

We told Joanna to Leeroy it, and I think she got us up to like 16 points. That bitch sure can run. :wink:

10. wrathofbong

wrathofbong New Member

Yep the gate opened, tank music, and Motherboy XXX screaming as she ran toward the instance. Lolz all around.

11. SpaZMaN

SpaZMaN Guest

I have NEVER seen a 0....good work guys/girls.

12. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

I think my neighbour must hate me for all the screaming I do when playing this game. (I think this will definitely be a problem when the new campaigns come out for versus mode, since I have never played them). :)

13. Batman

Batman Guest

CINDA AND I HAVE AVENGED OURSELVES.

14. Garoun (BlazeWolfe)

Garoun (BlazeWolfe) Server Admin
    Server Admin

Yeah, but now the curse moves to me :p so more then likely I'm next up for the dreaded 0.

Still found it funny it gave the tank to Batman, and then immediately gave it back to me. Of course, that was the same game it said we were up by 30 going into the 0 round so it made us go survivor first and the next map it said the other team was winning.

15. Amakiir

Amakiir New Member

*disclaimer* I haven't slept in a very long time and I'm currently running on red bull and NRG drinks (and bad hip hop songs)

Did the tank spawn before you opened the saferoom door? That has happened to me before, its pretty brutal, although its funny when you first load the map, half your team is still loading the map and there is a tank punching the door already. It has to be the expert director personalty breaking through (everyone knows the director suffers DID), and shes pressing the 'you lose' button.

Also, congrats.

16. Emily

Emily Guest

The crazy thing was that this happened well after they had left the safe room and rounded a corner. I don't know what the deal was. I think it was Batman's fault, though.

17. Garoun (BlazeWolfe)

Garoun (BlazeWolfe) Server Admin
    Server Admin

^ Is what happened during our game also. The music played and I was spawned up in the hospital lobby, they ran back past the safe room door to the end of the hallway. Whoever was playing Boomer managed to get a puke off which gave me time to get to them before they could shred me a new one. Rest is history from there since three of them were in the little examination room and I could hit them all while blocking the door to get out :).

18. Batman

Batman Guest

Me Boomer, you tank. :D