1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new on forum, old in tf2

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Primus Ave, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Primus Ave

Primus Ave New Member

Hi there. I'm Primus Ave or just Primus or Just Ave (as it used to be on Doorman's servers) . I used to play a lot on Warpath as a Heavy because i hate to reload my gun and with a good medic , i used to be almost unstoppable :p Took a break and came back. I love sniping too and i'm spending a lot of time on Orange map now, trying to snipe Shou and all those badass snipers on that map.
    When needed i can go engy or medic.
    Hmmm, i speak a lot in games trying to tell where spies and snipers are. I have a strange way of speaking cause my main language is french from Montral. I like teamwork in TF2.
    Got troubles right now with my graphic card and sometime it's really hard to aim or even see ahead of me but i love this game lol
    So... that's all , Ganbate Kudasai , Bonne chance :p

2. kief__catcher

kief__catcher Server Admin
    Server Admin

well it's about time you registered on the forums. you should come back to warpath. and you should give us money :twisted:

3. Primus Ave

Primus Ave New Member

hehe i know i know, but as long as i have my old shitty graphic card, it's not so great to play all the time. Better 6 months later (since No Heroes servers up) than never :p I thought the forum was only available for paying players, that's why i didn't come earlier.

4. M1k3yD

M1k3yD New Member

I've seen you kick some ass, Welcome to the Forums.

5. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Played with you yesterday, welcome to No Heroes.

6. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to No Heroes

7. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

Hey Ave,

I remember you from DiG. It's nice to see you back. I hope to play with you in-game soon.

8. Emily

Emily Guest

AVE!

It's about time, man. Glad you've found your way to our servers and to the forums, even if you are French-Canadian. :lol:

9. Primus Ave

Primus Ave New Member

Yeah i know about time lol Emily , i haven't seen you in a while in tf2 . I know you play a lot L4D but come play TF2 from time to time :p Motherboy, i'll try to get on warpath sometimes .... that server is always crowded , it's hard to get on :roll: