1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morning!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by @B0FH, Mar 23, 2009.

1. @B0FH

@B0FH New Member

How-do all, I thought I'd help clog the database up with another hello thread from some random across the pond....

I am a twenty-something year old gaming addict from the glorious county of Yorkshire, where men are men, and sheep are scared!

I have a little under 10 years dedicated gaming under my belt, including time in the UKT Counter-Stike championships, the Electronic Sports World Cup and being the lead-tech for what was (at the time) one of the worlds largest gaming communities - Monkehs.com

I currently have a full-time job with the family, which grows again in August (I blame the milkman personally...), although that doesn't pay the bills - inbetween jobs there! When time permits, I enjoy writing 'fluff', especially for my City of Heroes/Villains characters - I have enough text for a small book, a disjointed comic strip (Needs a lot of work, mainly as I am no artist!!!), and I'm currently looking at making a 3rd person Source mod to walk through some aspects of the story - multimedia certainly, quality? Well I need to learn Hammer first to say the least!

I mainly play L4D/TF2 currently, but i'm starting to get OCD on Achievements, so Audiosurf, UT3 are also being hammered, as will the rest of my games when I finally re-build my rig - running anything on a 3800+ solo-core and a 6600 graphics card is as close to silicon hell as I can get, without being a calculator...

2. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to No Heroes, happy to have you.

3. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Tally-ho! Another brit! Nice to have you.

Welcome to NH! :grin:

4. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Welcome to No Heroes.