Morning!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by @B0FH, Mar 23, 2009.

1. @B0FH

@B0FH New Member

How-do all, I thought I'd help clog the database up with another hello thread from some random across the pond....

I am a twenty-something year old gaming addict from the glorious county of Yorkshire, where men are men, and sheep are scared!

I have a little under 10 years dedicated gaming under my belt, including time in the UKT Counter-Stike championships, the Electronic Sports World Cup and being the lead-tech for what was (at the time) one of the worlds largest gaming communities - Monkehs.com

I currently have a full-time job with the family, which grows again in August (I blame the milkman personally...), although that doesn't pay the bills - inbetween jobs there! When time permits, I enjoy writing 'fluff', especially for my City of Heroes/Villains characters - I have enough text for a small book, a disjointed comic strip (Needs a lot of work, mainly as I am no artist!!!), and I'm currently looking at making a 3rd person Source mod to walk through some aspects of the story - multimedia certainly, quality? Well I need to learn Hammer first to say the least!

I mainly play L4D/TF2 currently, but i'm starting to get OCD on Achievements, so Audiosurf, UT3 are also being hammered, as will the rest of my games when I finally re-build my rig - running anything on a 3800+ solo-core and a 6600 graphics card is as close to silicon hell as I can get, without being a calculator...

2. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to No Heroes, happy to have you.

3. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Tally-ho! Another brit! Nice to have you.

Welcome to NH! :grin:

4. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Welcome to No Heroes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice