1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and my cat chasing a bird in my kitchen

Discussion in 'General BS No One Cares About But You' started by maxxspeed, Apr 17, 2009.

1. maxxspeed

maxxspeed New Member

Yah, playing TF2 last night and my wife shrieks from the kitchen. I think the house is on fire or something and come running. No fire, there is a little bird flopping around on the kitchen floor. So I am trying to scoop it up in a box to get it outside and my cat gets in on the action. It's hopping around flying into corners and we are both lunging at it. I almost get it and the cat whacks at it and it escapes. Finally corral it and toss it out the door. I wish I got a demo of it, damn it...

2. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

This reminds me of years ago when my friend and I were playing videogames in my basement. Suddenly a black fluttering thing streaked past our heads causing us both to fall backward with exclaimations ("what the fu-?!").

There was a BAT in my house! As it turns out bats apparently turn me into a shrieking frightened idiot but after a little time my friend managed to corral the thing while wearing some oven mitts (lol).

When my friend returned home that night he was a little weirded out to see the doors to his house all propped open, and inside there were sheets hanging over many of the doorways. Confused, he entered the house to find his dad hunkered down on a chair in the kitchen and holding a broom.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"There's a bat in the house." :???:

:lol:

3. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Bats can carry rabies. DANGEROUS! :!:

4. dy5c0

dy5c0 Guest

haha you said demo. You know you play TF2 too much, when everything in real life is pertained to as a .demo. See if you can take a demo of your daughter in the shower or something.... im just kidding.

5. KGB ate my Bread

KGB ate my Bread New Member

someone on No Heroes has a shit ton of birds and they're rather loud in the background every time they're on the microphone. It's rather amusing at times.

6. dy5c0

dy5c0 Guest

ive totally heard that person. Kiddinx has a little bird named scoobie and it speaks german, hes sent me videos of the bird screeching and saying "mein Name ist scoobie und ich pet den Zaun um Sie."
    then, "auch, wenn Sie nahe mir wieder kommen, zerquetsche ich Sie."

7. Nuronya

Nuronya No Heroes VIP

A couple of years ago I had the garage door open to bring some things into the house. I noticed two of our male cats sitting together ,about two feet apart from each other, supervising me. So I was taking my time loading up my arms when I saw this little bird zig zagging thru the air like it's drunk. Both cats perked up, tails twitching. I can remember saying to them "You can watch all you want but you aren't going to catch it". No sooner then I said that this wee bird takes a nose dive and crashes in between the two cats. For a split second the males look at each other as if to say "Ok who gets it?' Then in a flash one grabs the bird and heads into my house and straight to the master bedroom. I race after the little PITA and finally corner him in our walk in closet. He sits there bird chirping in his mouth growling at me as I advance on him. Thankfully I got the bird away and it was not hurt badly. Turns out it was just a baby learning to fly. I was able to return it outside and after an hour he flew off. As I walked back into the house the bird nabber was coming out of our bedroom licking his chops as if to say "What was that you were saying about not catching that bird?" I swear the little shit was smug the whole rest of the night!