1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cerebral Hemorrhage, May 29, 2009.

1. Cerebral Hemorrhage

Cerebral Hemorrhage New Member

Just a short introduction and a hello to all the No Heros faithful. I am father to Prestegious Prodigy, co-worker to Klidephrog and Horsepower, ally to many and a nemesis to many more. Since getting this game just a couple of months ago I have become totally addicted! You will find me on CTF Heaven 99.9% of the time with my VIP Vent on. I like the demo and pyro, but hate all snipers and spies! Although, they are nice to have on my team...hmmm. Beat me face to face and you get my respect. Anyway, I have made plenty of friends of the CTF Heaven regulars and hope to make many more. I am not the best and probably never will be, but I will keep trying to reach that pinnacle!

On a more personal note, I am originally from Michigan, but live in Tennessee now. I lived in Wisconsin for 25 years. I am a mechanical engineer and design automated assembly machinery. Computer games are my addiction.

Anyway, that is probably more information than anyone wanted to know, but what the hell. Hope to see you out there!

[​IMG]

2. King

King Guest

USERNAME CHOICE WIN! :grin:

I have seen you around here, not too many times, but welcome to No Heroes and hope you have a good time here (I see you are a VIP :cool: ). I play all of the classes mention above, so I hope I wouldn't get put in your blacklist just yet. I also play Medic. See you on the servers. Remember to try them all out, especially Warpath! :grin:

3. Deadpulse

Deadpulse New Member

About time you introduced yourself. Welcome fellow CTF regular!

4. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

You've been on my Steam friends list for like... a month.

Why'd it take you so long?!? Haha.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

5. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to No Heroes

6. Klidephrog

Klidephrog New Member

Hey Cerebral, you have a great spray. Where did you get it? :grin:

-Klide

7. digitaldemon

digitaldemon Well-Known Member

Welcome! :mrgreen:

I am yet to play CTF so I haven't seen you around. Either way, always nice to welcome a new VIP :cool:

8. Mr. Bean [CAN]

Mr. Bean [CAN] New Member

Welcome Cerebral!! I have played with you a bunch on CTF. I am on there most evenings.

Have fun fragging!

9. kief__catcher

kief__catcher Server Admin
    Server Admin

welcome to the forums! my mother is from michigan and i live in tennessee. so... yeh...

10. chardos

chardos New Member

I recall seeing you around, I think it was on ctf_turbine (one of my favorites.)

Welcome!

11. jpocthree

jpocthree No Heroes VIP

Whats up Cerebral? Welcome to the forums...always a pleasure playing wth you. See you in CTF Heaven!

12. Cerebral Hemorrhage

Cerebral Hemorrhage New Member

Thanks King! I do play on the Warpath server from time to time when the CTF Heaven is full or boring or I just want to reduce my kpd ratio! :lol:

Thank you Deadpulse! I always look forward to killing with you and not against you!

Well...I don't know. I just decided to look around the forums and thought I might as well say Hi. :grin:

Some little Phrog made it for me. Looks good though huh!?!? :cool:

Ah yes...Jpoc...another one that I would rather see on my side. Good to fight with but bad to fight against. CTF Heaven alum, see you out there! Thanks for the welcome.

Mr. Bean!! Thanks for the welcome. We have fought together a bunch! I am on CTF Heaven nightly myself and have been for months. See you there!

Thank you for the welcome Keif_Catcher! My family is from the UP, but I have many relatives that live in the Detroit/Grand Rapids area. I only lived there when I was young, then I spent 28 years in Wisconsin before my 12 years here in Tennessee. This is home now. Hope to see you out there. If not on the CTF server then maybe when I occasionally venture out to somewhere else to get my butt kicked! :grin:

To Hills, Digital Demon and Chardos, I have not had the pleasure to fight with you, but you never know I may venture out off the CTF server some day and run into you. Until then...thank you for the welcome and happy hunting!