1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro part 2

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Al-Truistic, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Al-Truistic

Al-Truistic Head Admins
    Head Admin

I did introduce myself when i first joined the forums, but apparently that post is gone. I had a small issue with my name, and I assume that is why I can't find it.

Anyway, I am the old man on Orange, well at least if grey hair and the calendar matter. I turned 50 in January.

I started playing on the payload servers, but have found an affinity for Orange. Especially those rare times when the team is trying to win.

My biggest claim to fame is playing Orange for as many hours as I have, and yet not one singe headshot! I refuse to play sniper on that map. :!: There are usually 4 more poor snipers than any team needs, along with the 1 or 2 that should be there. In fact I have about 250 hours into the game and only 1 headshot, and that was for an achievement.

I am usually on late afternoons to early evening. (Bedtime is getting earlier) :lol: :lol: :lol: And most weekends.

So a shoutout to all the regulars there, and if you feel like joining in I look forward to seeing you.

2. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to No Hereos (again) :grin:

We performed some cleanup a while ago and many older postings were purged. Glad to see you resist the urge to play Sniper on Orange. Unfortunately I rage quit every time I don't play sniper or scout on Orange.

3. jclay06

jclay06 New Member

I had no idea you were 50. That's awesome!
    You're older than my father but can still kick my ass with a pyro in TF2. I find that amazing.

4. fozzie21

fozzie21 No Heroes VIP
    VIP

wow i thought i was the old bastard playing on orange i`m 42 :lol: i`m having a blast playing with you guys on orange. just started playing the ctf server ,and 2-fort server best 4 dollars i`ve spent i can get on every server now.

5. jclay06

jclay06 New Member

I thinks it's awesome that people twice my age (not meaning to sound offensive here) are kicking ass in an online game. I say this mainly because my father can barely type, let alone aim a mouse and someone (on purpose) and kill them.
    I suppose No Heroes is more diverse than I realized :eek:

6. Primus Ave

Primus Ave New Member

Orange map is a great map for snipers because of all wide open areas. I think you're right ; a lot of people try to snipe when they should not lol They just snipe because they are sick of getting killed by snipers. But i like to kill those noob Snipers :D

How can you tell how much time you spent on one map? i Know it says how many hours i spent playing each classes but i can't tell which map i played.

7. Al-Truistic

Al-Truistic Head Admins
    Head Admin

I only played medic on payload maps and switched to engie and pyro on Orange, so it is more of a guestimate.

Al