1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idea: TF2 Engineer in L4D

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead' started by AegisTalons, Feb 20, 2009.

1. AegisTalons

AegisTalons Server Admin
    Server Admin

So this is an idea I have been thinking about, something more like a custom map or campaign. I think it would be cool to see the TF2 Engineer with a dispenser and lvl 3 sentries set up in a jury-rigged fortress that the four survivors come across. Like the survivors are just running for their lives toward a building being chased by a horde of zombies and special infected, when they get close to the building which has the sentry guns up on the roof. The sentry guns eliminate all the zombies that were coming at them.

They would then have to hold out there for like 20 minutes while a non-stop onslaught of zombies and special infected continue to pound on the fortress. I would just like to see something like that, don't know if it would be fun to play though.

What do you guys think?

Aegis Talons

2. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Only if you have the sentry guns fail before the horde comes, leaving the survivors to fight everyone off.

3. Batman

Batman Guest

FATHER GRIGORI?!

4. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Attached Files:

5. stock

stock New Member

Haha, I lold. Sometimes the quality makes it even funnier.

6. AegisTalons

AegisTalons Server Admin
    Server Admin

When I play the church level in L4D, all I can think about is Father Grigori screaming for his children to come to him to be cleansed, while blasting their heads off with a shotgun. That smells like a small mod to me, what do you guys think?

What do you think of the Sentry Guns in L4D, kinda reminds me of this one map for HL2 that was a lot like Starship Troopers with an outpost and you place the sentry guns around and hundreds of antlions just keep attacking. It got pretty ridiculous after awhile. It was basically how long can you survive, because you enventually die in the end.