I suppose it is time to say Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thekidneystone, Apr 30, 2009.

1. thekidneystone

thekidneystone New Member

Ok, now that I have been a total dork I should at least take a moment to introduce myself.

First off been playing the No-Heroes servers for several months unofficially. For the most part I really enjoy the crew.

I am TheKidneyStone. I was once TheKidneyStone(r).

Who am I? Me. Sometimes that other guy over there.
    What do I do? Generally try to look important while wandering room to room.
    What Industry am I in? Internut & Technology (spent many years losing my mind in Wireless).
    Who do I work for? Myself, oh and this little group called a "Board Of Directors" and some "Shareholders".
    Why do I play? I made this part of my roles and responsibilities for my work, so yes I "play" for a living.
    What are my hobbies? Cycling, poking fun at myself, bastardizing perfectly good ideas.

Favorite quote: "Duplication is the sincerest form of flattery" & "He who cannot laugh at himself, just missed the best joke"

I play lots of titles, but only really TF2 online. If I am not traveling I tend to be in one of the datacenters or possibly my home office. In general I am online near 24hours per day in one form or another. I tend to go into shock if "unplugged" for too long. I am an internut addict (if denial is the first stage, i figure i just beat the addiction).

2. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Welcome to No Heroes.

3. Nightcruzer

Nightcruzer New Member

see you in game mate

4. thekidneystone

thekidneystone New Member

Thank you guys.

I must say that for the 2 months I have been a VIP and the time I played here just visiting most everyone has made me feel at home.

These seem to be by far some of the best servers and crew out there :)

5. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

That's probably the most cryptic introduction I've read, but welcome to No Heroes anyway!

I can see that you're already contributing to this community. Good stuff. :cool:

6. prinny

prinny New Member

I think I was playing with you earlier today, welcome to NH!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice