1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klidephrog, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Klidephrog

Klidephrog New Member

I'm Klidephrog (like Clyde frog). You can call me Klide or Phrog or Hey Stupid You Are The Worst Spy Ever. I have been playing Team Fortress since it came out for the original Quake engine. I played that, TF Classic, and now TF2. I have been playing since it came out, but was just recently introduced to No Heroes by my co-worker Cerebral Hemorrhage. I don't play anywhere else now. You will most often find me on the CTF Heaven servers in the evenings, but I do play Warpath, arenas, and koh on occasion. I enjoy playing for the fun of it, and I am very laid back with my teammates. I do however get pissed at myself when I'm getting owned by snipers, spies, demos, heavies, pyros, soldiers, engies, scouts, medics, sentries, trains, and my own ammo. I play a variety of classes. My least played are spy (cause i suck at it), scout, and sniper. I usually play whatever the situation calls for. So if you are on CTF Heaven and you see me give me a howdy if you are on my team. If you are on the opposing team try not to take too much pleasure in the fact that you are owning me.

-Klide

2. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

I've always read your name as "kill-de-frog," but I guess I wasn't looking close enough, hah.

Welcome to the community!

3. SniperNoSniping

SniperNoSniping No Heroes VIP
    VIP

Hah, nice. Welcome!

4. the-chick-on.magroin

Welcome! It's always nice to see fellow ex-tfc players! I truly miss getting the sickness from medics (not really lol)...stop over to payload extreme sometime...it's great fun!

5. Deadpulse

Deadpulse New Member

Welcome to the community.

6. Cerebral Hemorrhage

Cerebral Hemorrhage New Member

Phrog is the man!! The man...that got me hooked on another damn video game!! :twisted: Filthy stinking Phrog!!! Thanks dude...this game is AWESOME! It is like crack for gamers! :cool:

Oh and for those that compete with us out on CTF Heaven ... kick ass fun and don't take it personal. If you are thinking about taking out the Phrog you better look behind you because you are probably about to get a nade up the arse! :lol:

[​IMG]

7. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec New Member

Hey, whats up Phrog. I also play TFC from time to time. Always fun to play the classics.

8. Mr. Bean [CAN]

Mr. Bean [CAN] New Member

Well at least Im not the only one to read it like that :)\

Welcome to No-Heroes Killthefrog.. lol

9. King

King Guest

I was right. Klidephrog and Cerebral Hemorrhage are one of the first names I encountered when I bought TF2 back in February. Don't really know why would it take so long for you guys in introduce yourselves, but I'm glad to make your acquaintance. Have fun, and hope to see you on the servers. :grin:

10. Klidephrog

Klidephrog New Member

Kill-de-frog, Kyle De Forg....I have pretty much answered to all of these. The original inspiration came from South Park thus the little green sock frog beside my name.

11. kief__catcher

kief__catcher Server Admin
    Server Admin

everyone who doesn't recognize the south park (best show ever!) reference is a fool and a charlatan!

welcome, i've played with u before. it seems like u usually own me rather than the other way around, but there u are.

12. jpocthree

jpocthree No Heroes VIP

Thats funny...I thought the same thing last night when we were locked in a pyro battle on mach4...in which you were owning me...Primus Ave had me running scarrrrrreddddd last night! His bullets my face...repeat.

Welcome Klide...see you in game!