1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hola

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by eLeMenT, May 18, 2009.

1. eLeMenT

eLeMenT New Member

First of all I would like to say how surprised I am that the nickname eLeMenT hasnt been taken on this forum before haha I always have a hard time with this nick.

The other day I got an invite from No Heroes and I started looking into it more (I havent played TF2 properly till about 2 weeks ago) and I found this site. I figured I would drop by and say hi since I'm always playing on your 2fort server :D I go to uni, play games, smoke weed and drink beer... That's about who I am and what I do lol.

Anyway, pretty cool community u guys got going here! I'm looking forward to playing with you guys soon.

Peace :)

2. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Don't mind me, I'm just strokin' mah harbl.

Welcome to No Heroes!

3. King

King Guest

See you on the severs, man.

4. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

Welcome to the community, you might find some birds of a feather round here. I am rather straight laced, but I don't judge. I hope you enjoy the servers!

5. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

Welcome, Element!

I played with/against you on our King of the Hill server! First time I noticed you was when you typed "my team sucks" in chat on a particularly bad round of Missile Site. :lol:

6. Truckincowboy

Truckincowboy Head Admin
    Head Admin

yo man and hola.
    Welcome to no-heroes.
    All are welcome here man we are a diverse family. :grin:

by the way disturbing avatar.... :lol:

7. eLeMenT

eLeMenT New Member

Dont lie u know u love my avatar! heh

Thank you all for the welcomes :)

I remember u as a demo and as a medic that day if I'm not wrong. About that (btw I did it more than once lol), man, I couldnt take it anymore, for about an hour my team was constantly being camped at the spawn and somehow when I tried to push alone as a different class than medic (which was what I was playing) I was able to. It was that way for a couple rounds :( Like I'm not a complainer but enough is enough lol. I dont know much about the server but I remember I really hated it that day coz I thought there were balance issues and I kept complaining. It happens to all of us every once in awhile heh. I have faith tho! It's not like I'm a noob complaining about being killed, I guess I was there on a bad day and it really got to me lol. Expect to c me there again soon! :D