1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Twane, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Twane

Twane New Member

-Insert overly used greeting here-

Well you guys can call me Jiga, or just Twane for short. I'm been around these servers for a couple of months and since then I really haven't communicated or intoduced myself. So I figured why the hell not do it now? and so here I am doing it, you can usually find me on the payload extreme or Warpath Elite servers if you're looking for me.

--
    If you're that much of a stalking bastard and you want to know how the hell I arrived here, here's the summarization: I bought TF2 somewhere in August of '08, quit for a while until somewhere in December. Then a friend made me play tf2 again and said "join this server! no one cares about kills!" which was the Orange X NH server. I was curious and checked NH for more servers and found even more, which then led me to becoming a VIP.

P.S: THANKS FOR THE GUY WHO KEPT SAYING "1.21 jigawatts!" inspired me to get my avatar and signature. :)

2. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Welcome to No Heroes.

3. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to No Heroes