1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sidoflask, May 23, 2009.

1. Sidoflask

Sidoflask New Member

Hello guys, my name is Mats aka Sidoflask but you can call me Sido. I'm 16 years old and live in sweden, the one thing I could never learn to live without is a computer or any other sort of games, such as Xbox or PS3. I'm quite new to Team Fortress 2 to be honest, so I'm abit of a noob. :eek: But training gives skill, right? I'm not all new to FPS tho, so I know how to play to some point atleast, played Battlefield 2 and 2142, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky and some CS 1.6.
    Before I started playing Team Fortress i played World of Warcraft, for about 4 years without any breaks, I played on Vashj EU and my main was a Paladin. I was in the best PvE guild on the server.
    By the way, I've played Shaman, Rogue, Hunter, Warlock, Paladin, Mage and Druid to atleast 70 :geek:

2. King

King Guest

I'm a dedicated troll on Warpath and depend on day of week/ hour of day I will play everything ranging from Sniper to Medic. Welcome and see you there! :twisted: Neil should be here to welcome you soon. :twisted:

3. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Wow, that's a lot of WoW.

Glad you picked up TF2 and joined us! Welcome to No Heroes.

4. Sidoflask

Sidoflask New Member

5. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

Welcome to the boards!

6. skate

skate New Member

I lol at your sig.

Welcome to NH. Hopefully I'll see you in Warpath sometime