1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blackheartiii, May 19, 2009.

1. blackheartiii

blackheartiii New Member

I've been on the servers for awhile now, and have had an account -- however, I have never really made any posts; So going to go ahead and say hey.

Usually play on Orange or Balloon Race. (Enjoy dustbowl and the other maps, just they are usually more crowded and getting a bit obsessed with the aforementioned ones). Most natural classes for me are Soldier / Medic however I have played Pryo and Demoman to with occasionally good effect; Only thing I really can't play is sniper (I can see / calculate fine but I can't move the mouse well) and not very good and scout.

Not very good at the game though -- the good news is I at least try to understand the levels and types of play so that I can at least be doing something right at the current part of the game. In any case, I'll play the game the people want to play.

Anyhow, don't expect me to be all that active on the forums, though I will check up -- mostly enjoy the Bans and such section, don't know if anybody else does, but I find it entertaining when I'm really bored. Anyhow, I know a lot of the hello's will be pretty arbitrary, but still nice to say hi; Also, hello to all I know from the game. (Oh and to the people who play with me -- yes I have a mic, yes I may eventually use it... just not accustomed to using it yet).

2. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

Arbitrary or not, here is my Welcome to the forums and Hello there. Are you a VIP? If you aren't then you are only seeing the public forums, there is MUCH more interesting stuff on the inside with VIP access.

See you on the servers!

3. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Yeah, the Ban Appeals.

Haha, welcome!

4. blackheartiii

blackheartiii New Member

Thanks guys! Also, no, I am not a VIP -- not that I may not become one in time. Didn't really give any personal info in the first post, but I'm 16 and don't really have an occupation and my parents are really paranoid about the internet so not so practical at the moment, but in a year or two if you guys are still around may become a member, you guys are really awesome and keep your servers in amazing condition (Hell -- sorry if you don't like the language, just say so and I'll watch it; but from what I've seen you guys don't mind it as much as long as it's not racist or anything --, if you guys keep up the good work might go and beg my parents to go ahead and pay for it... ha).

Thanks again, weird I haven't seen any familiar faces reply yet, though everybody is probably too busy playing the game ^.^...

(Oh and sorry for my really weird formatting).

Peace... Going to go play TF2 now for a few.

5. Chewy

Chewy New Member

We will still be around in 10 years mate, take as long as you need.

Welcome to the community. :smile:

6. AIRchrist

AIRchrist New Member

I recognize you. Glad you finally made it around to checking out the forum. And to get your parents to throw down the $4 a month for your VIP, just tell them that it's a small price to pay to keep you away from sex/drugs/rock &/or roll.

XOXO,
    AIRchrist

7. jclay06

jclay06 New Member

You're one of the demos that you don't see until they're raining stickies on you from 30 feet in the air, landing on your head ... then boom.

Hi :lol:

8. kief__catcher

kief__catcher Server Admin
    Server Admin

i've played with ya - welcome to the forums dude. had no idea you were 16 though! you really should check out the other servers more though.

9. blackheartiii

blackheartiii New Member

Hey guys, remember you as well.

As for playing on the others servers, I've played on all of them quite a bit -- except Toy Soldiers and King of the Hill (played both on both at least once though).

Nice to see some familiar faces(names) though... Was worried I'd only hear from the admin peeps I never actually played with.

See you all on the servers.

Oh and jclay, yes I am that demoman... mainly just on orange though. I tend more towards medic if a medic is useful at the time on balloon race and pryo / soldier on some other servers -- usually soldier on Warpath.

10. AnalogAnomaly

AnalogAnomaly New Member

Hey, glad to see you on the forums. I'm sure you know me from the game and I'll agree you're a horrible sniper. You do however, make a great medic, and don't do stupid shit like blow out our windows. Good medics can be hard to come by and often make the difference between winning and getting steamrolled. Keep up the good work man.

Didn't know you're 16. Props for acting mature enough that nobody noticed!

See you in game =)

11. blackheartiii

blackheartiii New Member

Yup; and of course I don't do stuff life that -- with that particular action I've been sniped enough as a medic with full kritz to hate people who wish to knock out our window (heh, be nice if you could knock off people like this one kid who was on the other day who just ran back, knocked out the windows, and ran off the boat -- likely just to spite the rest of the team).

See you on the servers man.

12. King

King Guest

Welcome :grin: