1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Reason1909, May 15, 2009.

1. Reason1909

Reason1909 New Member

G'Day everybody,
    I finally found my way into the board.
    Guess many here know me ingame... I'm the "not very good" spy, the average sniper and the engi that's often too slow to put his building-chest-thingy away to shoot the enemy that stands right in front of me. ;-)
    Greetings to everybody and thanks for the well running server filled with friendly people mostly.

In-game I'm "[A-17]Reason1909".

cu ;-)

P.S. Hope I'm not making a double-post.... tried to open that thread but can't seem to find it.

2. Capella

Capella New Member

Welcome to the forums Reason.

I have seen you on Orange, and I look forward to playing with you more.

Capella

PS I hate good snipers, that is the only reason I go scout. Keep that in mind when I jump on your head.

3. Reason1909

Reason1909 New Member

Hey Capella, thank you.
    And yeah, I remember you. And you met me on one of my good days, I have to admit. You'll see that my sniping is not comparable to fearaphyr or chardos for example. ;-)

On that server I'd go scout too due to the many snipers, but my aiming as a scout is just too poor... I could run straight to the back of a firing hwg and miss him three times in a row... :-(

Sometimes I'd wish that there were a maximum of possible snipers... guess due to the V.I.P.-politics.

And P.S. I'm from Germany, so here comes the global excuse for my english-skills. ;>

4. Deadpulse

Deadpulse New Member

Welcome, and your english seems just fine :p
    Good to have another European around.

5. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

Never apologize for speaking multiple languages, especially when half the English community (me included) can't seem to get a grasp of the only one we speak.

Welcome to the community! Glad you came by to see what else we offer!

6. King

King Guest

Warm welcomes to ya. If I remember it right, skill is not much of a big deal. Teamwork says it all. Take some time to join Warpath, dustbowl, 2fort or payload severs! See ya there!