1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Everybody.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Otsdarva, May 11, 2009.

1. Otsdarva

Otsdarva New Member

Hello, names Adam, you can call me Adam or you can call me by my username Otsdarva up to you. I am 18, I love video games especially TF2 and Spore. I'm mostly a strategy RTS person but I have been known to play the occasional shooter or two, RPG's and MMO's as well. I hope to meet new people to play with in this clan if you wanna play just hit me up or something and we can, if your curious what games I got feel free to ask. Well see you all later hope to talk to you. :ugeek:

2. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Not to bust your chops or anything, but No Heroes is a community, not a clan. We welcome everyone into our community, there is no process you are required to go through, no specific number of hours you have to play in order to join.

If you decide to donate, there's a great reward system set up where you get tons of great perks on our servers, such as a reserved slot, and anti ping-kicker.

That being said, welcome to No Heroes! What other games you got? :cool:

3. Guest

Welcome to No Heroes!

You're not underage or a woman so I can exactly hit on you. Sowwi.

..Whats in your signature? That looks awesomesauce D:

4. King

King Guest

I thought you have to give the Medic who just saved your life from that bastard Pyro cookies? :cry:

5. Otsdarva

Otsdarva New Member

Oh, I applogize. ^^; Well yeah sorry for that but thank you. I guess I could give a small list.

CS Source
    TF2
    Dawn of War 1, Dark Crusade, and Soulstorm
    Dawn of War 2
    Red Orchestra
    Warcraft 3

I have more, but I am lazy to list them all @_@ If you must know just ask me a specific game lol.

6. Otsdarva

Otsdarva New Member

Well that sucks I was hoping to get hit on today! XD
    Anyway, my signature is from Armored Core For Answer. The mech's name is White Glint he is my personal favorite.