1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellu

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klod, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Klod

Klod New Member

Well Im not new to the game but I am new to No Heroes and thought it might be appropiate to introduce myself here. I Enjoy the TF2 servers and tend to spend a bit of time on those every day. Was thinking I go explore the servers I havent checked out already when Im done with this post. If ever I tend to spend to much time writing.

Im a guy, 28 year old and from Sweden (Far in the north, polar bears roam the lands and we eat snow^^), the reason my spelling and grammar might be way off at times. Is also why I seem very confused when someone has spoken in speeded english what needs to be done ingame to win the map :D. Im not used to all the weird American accents but its good to learn.

Been playing everything game like ever since I got my first commmondore 64, being grown up with work and stuff though I tend to stick with a couple of games only though. The last 5 years its been mainly Entropia Universe and lately Tf2 has become my entertainment.

Allround player in Tf2, cant stand playing spy though and scouts just make me dissy.

I also take a certain pleasure in shooting loudmouths.

With that I say Hi and Skl to you all!

2. SpaZMaN

SpaZMaN Guest

Welcome! A good friend of mine was in Sweden for a while, he loved it there.

3. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Welcome!

Always nice to see more Europeans. :smile:

4. RugRat

RugRat Head Admin
    Head Admin

Welcome. I believe I play with you over the past few days on the payload extreme (PLX) server. Look forward to seeing you around.

5. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

Welcome Klod and thank you for contributing! I just might see you in game soon.

6. Kippy

Kippy New Member

Welcome!

How's the lumber business up there? A lot of opportunities to be a lumberjack, do you think?

I was thinking in the next couple of years (after I pay off and sell off my commitments here) I'm going to visit some folks I know up there, and work on becoming a citizen. I'm pretty familiar with the lumber industry, and figure it would have to be pretty big business up there, happen to be something I could get a good chance to jump into.

You know anything about that stuff?

7. Klod

Klod New Member

Hehe well we got lots of trees here and the swedish economy in the past was built on mineral and wood export, so even though I might not consider it a lot, tree intustry of different types is still important even though the primary sector has gone through some radical changes the last decades.

So ye lot of trees, depending a lot on where in Sweden you where considering to move to though, long country and the landscape vary a bit.

8. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

Welcome to No Heroes, Klod!

Don't worry: your English is excellent! Please say hello to Mats and Peter for me the next time you see them. :grin:

9. GlaDOS V1.09

GlaDOS V1.09 New Member

LOL you have better english than most Americans, including me!

10. Chewy

Chewy New Member

You have better English than most English, actually. :wink:

11. Statham

Statham New Member

Sup, bro. Fought you for a while today. I dominated you for a while, then you can back and killed me, like, three times.

Welcome to No Heroes.

12. Mr. Bean [CAN]

Mr. Bean [CAN] New Member

Welcome to No-Heroes. I look forward to playing with you :)

Mr. Bean

Ps ~ Your English isn't that bad.

13. Rogue

Rogue Guest

For fanden, flere svenskere her!! Svensk: Fy Fan!! Welcome, always good to have some more Scandinavians here!

14. GlaDOS V1.09

GlaDOS V1.09 New Member

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

15. Dustbunny

Dustbunny New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xXMOevUtM[/youtube]
    Welcome to NH!

16. Klod

Klod New Member

Ahh I remeber that, was on Orange x3 :). You are a bit modest howevver, i remeber you killing me two times every time I got u once lol ;).

Good fun that map but having "HEADSHOT" on reapeat can be frustrating.

And thanks all for a warm welcome!