1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dluck, May 24, 2009.

1. Dluck

Dluck New Member

I thought it would be good to present myself.

My real name is Daniel Lachance. Daniel the Luck, if you roughtly translate it in english. That's why I went with Dluck has an ingame name.

More often then not when people say Dluck as a one word name I usually don't react right away. It's just not the way it supposed to sound in my head! And since I could imagine all the puns possible with a name like "TheLuck" I decided to use instead the first letter of my first name. I could change it but I don't know if it will affect my VIP status.

If you pronounce it like this : D (simply saying the letter D then...) Luck, you have a better chance to catch my attention. ANYWAY!

I was awesome back in the days of TFC, long before I started my familly (I have a wife and a 5 years old son)... These days I have so little time to play that I'm only average on my best day! But for the lack of strategic knowledge and the skill to win in all mods and maps there is, I try to compensate with my enthousiasm for the game and the will to help the team the best I can!

See you all online

2. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Are you related to this guy?

[​IMG]

If so, please don't kill me!

Welcome to the community Dluck.

3. Dluck

Dluck New Member

Yep

He's the black sheep of the family ;) !

I must find the time to finish Oblivion...

There's so much games I want to finish. GTA4, Oblivion, Fallout3. And there's also the ones I keep playing that gets in the way of the ones with an actual end like Rock Band 2, Street Fighter 4, NHL09 and of course TF2!!!!

TF2 is my flaw, before I decided to donate to No-Heroes I always had the chance of not being able to play (I was only playing on your servers most of the time and a couple of others), but now...

Can I have my 4$ back please?

I'M KIDDING!

D

4. Al-Truistic

Al-Truistic Head Admins
    Head Admin

You are kidding about finishing Oblivion right? You never really "finish" that game.

Anyway welcome to Ho Neroe's

Al

5. Dluck

Dluck New Member

Finishing Oblivion

It's true it's almost impossible to do everything in the game in one go. I'm not sure but I think it's not possible to be in all the guilds in the game at once anyway. But I want to see the end of the main storyline that's for sure. It is so huge, when I play I always end up doing 10 things other then what I was aiming for in the first place, simply because the opportunity presented itself!

The depth of this game is amazing. Fallout 3 is awesome too! Bethesta are very good.

6. King

King Guest

I've got 200+ hours on it... so...yeah.

Welcome, dear family member, and let No Heroes wrap you in her cold loving embrace. (LOLWUT?)

7. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

8. Deadpulse

Deadpulse New Member

Oblivion is a great game, but I never got around to do the expansions.

Welcome.

9. Al-Truistic

Al-Truistic Head Admins
    Head Admin

Oh, then you have to get Shivering Isles. Worth every penny. Sheogorath is a complete riot.

Al

10. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

I agree, Fallout 3 is amazing, and I'm not even halfway through.

Welcome to the forums Dluck!