1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello dere!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SoupcanSam, Feb 26, 2009.

1. SoupcanSam

SoupcanSam New Member

Heya!

Just wanted to say hello:)

I have played on the payload Badwater/Goldrush server a few times now, and someone floated me a invite to the Steam group.
    I sat on it for a few days, then found out about the payload extreme server, which was really nice and had a lot of positive people working well as a team. That is what made me accept the invite and make a account here.

Gamewise, I have been catching up with some single player games lately. Finally finished HL2, which is kinda strange cause I love the setting, moved on to HL2 EP 1, working on Bioshock, and dabble in the Hexen universe through the Doomsday mods.

I just bought L4D on the half off weekend... loved the demo but haven't really gotten into it much because I have been mostly PUGing it and I don't feel confident enough to try it on a harder setting. Right now it seems much to easy. That will probably change.

I also play WoW, but not as much as I used to. The guilds and my work schedule conflict so the biggest appeal to me (raiding) just hasn't been happening. Still keep my account active though, and I know a lot of people on the server, so it's a social thing for me at the moment.

That's about it for now, thanks for the invite!

2. M1k3yD

M1k3yD New Member

Cool man, you seem quite diverse as far as your gaming experiences go. TF2 on No Heroes servers is definitely awesome fun. Enjoy your stay.

3. Guest

What Mikey said, you really have a diverse game play o-o But I like it ^__^ I wish I had the attention span to do all that, shiny things makes me distracted from any form of gaming usually.

Luckily my mouse is shiny.

Welcome to no heroes =3

4. bclose

bclose Senior Admins
    Senior Admin

Welcome to No Heroes.

5. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to the community

6. SoupcanSam

SoupcanSam New Member