1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetingssssss!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by steltek, Apr 16, 2009.

1. steltek

steltek New Member

Hello All!

Never did get around to introducing myself and it's been a while since I joined! My name's Henry, I live in Jersey and I like blueberry yogurt! Not really sure how I got around to joining NH, but I think it was one of the first servers I joined in on when I installed TF2 for the first time. Not long afterward, I got booted from the server to make room for VIP peoples. It was at that point I decided to become a VIP so some non-VIP person would be booted to make room for me. :mrgreen:

Anyway, been trying to figure out Insurgency recently and I'm still wondering how I keep dying RIGHT AFTER walking out of the door. That and I still having trouble figuring out how to switch equipment load outs.... Also, it's been a while since I've played L4D or TF2, but I'm hoping to get back into some knee-deep fragging soon. payload extreme ho~! :eek:

BTW, if anyone's up for a game of Company of Heroes, I'm game! Just recently got the latest expansion for it, but be warned, I still suck at it! =D

2. Drunk Guy

Drunk Guy Guest

Steltek... I know you around the forums for the black mage ava. Scarlet and I definitely recognize you.

Welcome (kind of, lol) to NH

3. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Not another one... :shock:

Just kidding, accept my very late welcome.

4. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Hahaha, yogurt.

I still haven't figured out the weapon/Promotion system in Insurgency, don't feel bad.

Welcome to No Heroes!

5. Dustbunny

Dustbunny New Member

yay new jersey, we're taking over the forums one person at a time! see you in the servers.

6. the_mad_magyar

the_mad_magyar New Member

I live in Brooklyn and I've been lobbying to get blueberry yogurt banned in this country for the past 12 years. :evil:

Welcome (again) to No Heroes!!! :lol:

7. SpaZMaN

SpaZMaN Guest

Everyone from jersey like yogurt....

>_>

8. steltek

steltek New Member

Yogurt is great as long as it isn't the low fat stuff with the phenylalanine! Down with artificial sugars! :mad: