1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The_Warchief, May 27, 2009.

1. The_Warchief

The_Warchief New Member

Hello everyone. I'm The_Warchief, and I usually play on the 2fort server. Well, I used to...

Would someone direct me to the correct area of the forum for contesting unfair bans (if it exists)? A few minutes ago I was banned for seemingly no reason, and I'm fairly certain I wasn't doing anything wrong... so I decided to come here and hopefully find out what happened. I've been playing on the No Heroes servers for a few months now and this has never happened before.

The 2Fort server is my favorite server to play on, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

You were given a two-week ban for having an inappropriate spray.

-Joanna

3. The_Warchief

The_Warchief New Member

Oh. I'll be sure to change it, then. Thank you.

EDIT: I wasn't aware it was seen as offensive. It's a quote from my favorite movie. If anybody was bothered by it, I apologize.

4. Emily

Emily Guest

I changed it to a daylong ban given that you apparently didn't realize any wrong doing on your part.

For future reference, please refrain from any racist/homophobic remarks or sprays on our servers.

5. The_Warchief

The_Warchief New Member

Thank you, Emily. I've changed the spray. Won't happen again.