1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fight 4 Your Life Final Results

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead' started by A. Bettik, Feb 8, 2009.

1. A. Bettik

A. Bettik VIP Supporter
    VIP

It was a good fun match for the most part. In the end, 7 Hours Later pulled ahead enough by the end of the third map that some of the players on Sprinkle Sparkle McMuffic took their leave early to get a good night's rest. I hear A/C had to be up at 4am the next morning, so I don't fault them for that. USHPS Rx soldiered on by himself and put up a valiant effort while we attempted to speed-round through to the end using mostly pistols. Below are screens of the end of Map 3 and the end of the whole thing.
    View attachment 99
    View attachment 100

2. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

You guys played an amazing game. Congratulations.

3. Batman

Batman Guest

Wait this was the championship round... and your team left in the middle? What kind of bullshit is that?

4. AIRchrist

AIRchrist New Member

It was a good match. We would've had a fighting chance except the crazy melee skills of Rogue and the fact that she was able to hang on to a thread of life and revive her teammates after both tanks. Really quite absurd.

I wasn't going to lose sleep over getting our asses kicked, 4am comes quickly. They played well and have mastered that map.

5. DemiGod

DemiGod Guest

Good job everyone!

It was a fun tournament, and 7 hours later definitely deserved to win. I don't think I've seen anyone play l4d as much as those people :p

6. A. Bettik

A. Bettik VIP Supporter
    VIP

You are correct, sir.

7. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Haha, yeah, that was some lucky moments. It was a fun match, though. And thanks to USPHS, who stuck around for the last 2 rounds.

8. USPHS Rx

USPHS Rx New Member

Thanks for the games and congrats on the wins- your team is really, REALLY good. Despite the ass-whooping, it's always fun to play you guys.