1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Ello Thar

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Woozle[RG], May 28, 2009.

1. Woozle[RG]

Woozle[RG] New Member

Hey Everyone,

I'm Woozle, I've seen a few of you in the TF2 servers before, but I don't recognize many of the names. Anyways, I've been playing on your TF2 servers for a while, mostly the Orange maps, but the koth server is pretty freaking sweet. Finally decided to donate today after not being able to get into the servers for 15 minutes or so, so yeah, I'll be around more. I figured I'd introduce myself to kick things off. I hope to get to know more of you guys in-game. I'll talk to you all later.

-Woozle

2. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Haha, I put up the annoying Reserve Slot kicker for 2 whole months, but eventually said 'stuff this' and donated. I haven't looked back since.

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your benefits. :smile:

3. King

King Guest

Good to have you here mate! Try all the servers, especially Warpath, would you? Welcome! :mrgreen:

4. Woozle[RG]

Woozle[RG] New Member

Warpath eh? I used to love Warpath, but then my favorite server that had it went away, I didn't know you guys had one... I'll ahve to go check it out.

5. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Warpath is THE No Heroes server.

Welcome to the community!

6. King

King Guest

GG man... Sorry you had to get off so soon. See you some other time. Hope you enjoyed it, as that is the most important thing. :grin:

7. Hills

Hills Server Admin
    VIP

Welcome to No Heroes and thanks for contributing