1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Other Games...' started by Defy, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Defy

Defy Guest

If it hits shelves this year I think it'll be the best game of 2009 hands down. For those who are staying updated with it so far and are fans of Diablo when do you think it'll come out? and what do you think the last 2 classes are going to be?

I'm still amazed by this gameplay video...and was so happy when it was announced last year. :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQMBIRipp5A[/youtube]

2. Defy

Defy Guest

Yeah I grew up playing Diablo..I don't play D2 anymore..i mainly just play TF2..cs 1.6 rarely...but I'd probably take a break from tf2 to play diablo 3 when it does come out.

3. GlaDOS V1.09

GlaDOS V1.09 New Member

BUT!

ZOMG..... It has Color!

ARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL

4. Alanator

Alanator New Member

Diablo II is my fav. game of all time. I'm actually saving a couple PTO days just for Diablo III, but I doubt we'll see it this year. Starcraft II, hopefully.

5. Skillzish

Skillzish Guest

The day Diablo III was announced, my friends and I all re-installed DII and renewed our characters. I'm hoping it comes out sometime during the summer, it seems pretty well rounded already, just from the game play videos. I'm hoping it's more "completed" than Blizzard is letting on to... I have a feeling that there will be more than just two more characters too. If they do only have two left, they better hope to God that they make one of those classes an Amazon. The other one can be Tits McGee for all I care. Barb and Zon, all that I hold dear.

It's good to see that NH has a forming fan base for this game. I can't wait.

6. boo

boo Guest

I am hoping for the other one to be BIg Tits McGee or perhaps Chesty LaRue. I hope they bring back the Barbarian with frenzy, my favourite skill. I suspect that we wont see DIII until the end of the year, Blizzard wont want to clash with Starcraft 2.

7. ukyo

ukyo Guest

my dick just got hard

8. boo

boo Guest

I Know you cant help it, I just have that effect on men and I LOVE IT.

9. A. Bettik

A. Bettik VIP Supporter
    VIP

This thread makes me happy. Diablo was my first real online (graphical) gaming experience. Even if I ultimately don't have the time to devote to the game, I'll be playing the shit out of it for at least good few months

10. Defy

Defy Guest

Yeah we probably wont now that you mentioned Starcraft II which was announced before Diablo III and still isn't out :/ even though they're both blizzard games they still have two different production teams right? but they wouldn't drop 2 major titles in one year...or would they? :0

11. boo

boo Guest

They may do if they release one at Easter and one for next Christmas. If Startcraft2 doesn't come out until the summer I wouldn't expect to see D3 until 2010.

12. A. Bettik

A. Bettik VIP Supporter
    VIP

Might also depend on what their release schedule for all of Starcraft 2 is. Remember, we are only getting Starcraft 2.1 first, so to speak.

13. ukyo

ukyo Guest

we will be lucky to see anything from them this year. with their work ethic and quest for excellence ill be surprised if anything comes out from them this year. not that im complaining either. I'm just saying they have a very high bar set for themselves. any one remember Starcraft: Ghost?

14. A. Bettik

A. Bettik VIP Supporter
    VIP

Very true. Also, they are one of the last game companies hurting to make money, so they don't exactly have a hell of a lot of incentive to get anything done anytime soon.

Starcraft: Ghost :roll:

Was anyone as excited for Hellgate: London as I was initially? Game might have been alright. But I bet they lost a ton of people by opening up the beta test when the game was still so buggy and horribly laggy. Not to mention that their engine was complete shit. The framerate was appalling for the level of detail. Biggest disappointment ever.

15. boo

boo Guest

I played hellgate London, it sucked. They went live with a multiplayer game that you couldn't play multiplayer on, epic fail.

16. ScarletBlu

ScarletBlu New Member

Diablo freaked me out when I was young. Even if I was able to play it my brother would've denied any and all passage to his pc back then. :D

I'm trying to find out why this copy of Diablo II isn't working on Vista, and now anticipating the third installment of a series I've only watched from an outsider's point of view.

17. Savage

Savage Head Admins
    Head Admin

It's really going to be an embarrassment of riches this year when it comes to good games, I think. Between Dragon Age, Diablo III, Starcraft 2, TF2 updates/new maps, L4D updates....it's going to be hard to decide exactly what to play.

A good problem to have, I suppose :cool:

I just hope I can get No Heroes 2.0 online by the end of the year, so we have more than just a forum to support all these. :mrgreen:

18. ScarletBlu

ScarletBlu New Member

I had this problem when Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Team Fortress 2, and WipEout HD (PS3) were all fresh in my head...

I switched from game to game every hour. ;_;

19. Defy

Defy Guest

aw fuck please don't say that..I've yet to run diablo II on my comp and i have vista as well :cry:

shouldn't be a problem though if i can run tf2 i suppose

20. ScarletBlu

ScarletBlu New Member

;_: Yeah, I planned on playing online with my friend who has it running on XP. The game just won't load up, even when I have the images of all Diablo discs on virtual drives.