1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CHANGE THE DUSTBOWL SERVER?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Squash, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squash

Squash New Member

can we please get rid of gravelpit god i hate that map and other may agree with me.. maybe we could set a poll to decide or somthing i leave everytime it comes on!

2. Shwigity

Shwigity Guest

...you do get that there's a vote on whether or not to change the map when the time comes up right? (believe me I share your hatred of Gravel Pit, but there's already something in place to extend dustbowl if the majority of people want to.)

3. Krimp

Krimp VIP Supporter
    VIP

I prefer the variety that is Gravel Pit.

4. Squash

Squash New Member

i was just curious if we could maybe have a poll in the forum that maybe decided this? me and many others hate this map and want dustbowl only

5. Savage

Savage Head Admins
    Head Admin

The server only switches to gravelpit when the majority of players on the server vote for it.

Majority rules.

6. Squash

Squash New Member

well if thats the case could we maybe change the map to somthing else? instead of gravelpit for say Badwater or Goldrush

7. boo

boo Guest

In case you haven't noticed there is a 24/7 Badwater/Goldrush server. If you want to play those maps go to the relevant server. The Dustbowl/Gravelpit is pretty much a standard combination, the sever is pretty full most of the time. If you don't like gravlepit don't play on the map and go to one of the 7 other servers.

8. Savage

Savage Head Admins
    Head Admin

Perhaps you are failing to understand the concept. The map only changes to Gravelpit on that server WHEN THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THAT SERVER WANT TO PLAY IT.

Obviously, if the majority of the people on the server don't like Gravelpit, it would never change to that map.

9. Squash

Squash New Member

sorry i figured i would voice my opinion n try to make a better server but i guess no matter what i say i am never gonna get the concept or be heard out

10. boo

boo Guest

All I'm hearing is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't like gravelpit and I sulk when everyone else who is on the server wants to play it. Grow up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.