1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone ever played the TF2 map: "Billiards"?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Aix, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Aix

Aix Senior Server Admin
    Senior Admin

In light of seeyouinhell's lastest scrim for the map ctf_bball, it reminded me of another extremely-fun and unorthodox map: billiards.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/51437

Basically, the game is to hit your team's colored balls into any of the pockets lining the giant billiards table on which you play. You can also run along the runners and side of the table and falling into a pocket results in death. The balls are all positioned in the center of the table until the round starts and then it's a free for all! The balls are moved via shooting them or via splash damage. I think it's low-grav too, or at least the version I played was.

Here are some pics from that link:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's one of the most fun maps I've played.

2. Defy

Defy Guest

haha that shit looks great.....i can go for a game of pool just looking at that map.

IWANNAPLAYITNOAW.

3. wrathofbong

wrathofbong New Member

AAMOF maybe that sniper duel map or arena map servers could have these types of games in the !rockthevote rotation b/c both of these seem like alternative maps that give TF2 a change of pace. Which is why I play sniper duel and arena maps often.

4. seeyouinhell

seeyouinhell Head Admin
    Head Admin

Ya we can do a Billiards night also.

5. A. Bettik

A. Bettik VIP Supporter
    VIP

Yeah, I've played this. It's one of the most ridiculous maps, but in a good way. Look forward to it.

6. Shwigity

Shwigity Guest

I think some form of incorporating this into that server would really be great. There's lots of unique gameplay style maps and game modes like dodgeball (airblasting pyros bounce back homing missiles and a nuke spawns every now and then) the bball map which is mad fun, and this.