1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another scout?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by luckylpf, Mar 3, 2009.

1. luckylpf

luckylpf No Heroes VIP
    VIP

Heya guys

Hi, my name is Tyson.

I play a lot of scout.... 340 hours to be exact. Scout is my primary class, sniper is my secondary, and a tie between heavy and spy for third.
    Recently I have found your little gem on low grav Orange. I must say, the little sound clips crack me up.

I currently spend most of my time playing on the Northern Resistance servers.
    At this current time I have administrated these servers for now coming up on a year.
    I am very familiar with sourcebans and also have a login for TNR.
    I have recently found out about your servers and I really enjoy playing on them.
    I know this is not going to pass off immediately but I would like the chance to administrate your servers as well.
    Late at night it is very difficult to get an admin to play.
    I do tend to play at the wee hours of the night and early morning so
    I would love to get a chance to know all of you and to have some fun kicking some ass and banning the hackers.

Thanks for your time.

Tyson

*this is a repost of my last ban request. I thought it would fit to serve as an introduction as well.

2. motherboy xxx

motherboy xxx Head Admin
    Head Admin

Hi Tyson,

I'm a big fan of the Northern Resistance Servers (it's always nice to play with Canadians, or to at least play on a Canadian server) so welcome to No Heroes.

As for admin stuff, we do nominations of admins a couple times a year, so stick around, show us how awesome you are and that you're a team player, and who knows?

Joanna

3. luckylpf

luckylpf No Heroes VIP
    VIP

Thank you very much.
    In the mean time I'll go kick the crap out of the orange x3 snipers haha.