1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ala 2fort...

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by uberfox, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uberfox

uberfox Member

Courtesy of the fine gentlemen at 2fort and myself, I bring you..

Team Stacking 2

[​IMG]

2. Engrishman

Engrishman Server Admin
    VIP

Let me go on record and say I had to clean up this mess.

3. uberfox

uberfox Member

Let me go on record and say Engrish was only there because we were going single-class turtlefesting.

By the way, this only happened because as we were going 12 snipers 1 pyro 1 engie and a medic, and Red vehemently wanted to votescramble. The vote succeeded, but now we know what the extreme version of team stackage is.

4. Emily

Emily Guest

Dear BLU assholes:

Stop killing our server with team-stacking.

Love,

No Heroes

5. Engrishman

Engrishman Server Admin
    VIP

The team scramble failed primarily because team scramble never ever affects VIPs.

I'm not sure red was aware of this. So after the scramble, all the VIPS teamswapped simultaneously.

I was intially planning to switch them back manually, but then realized that process would take way too long and people on the losing team were going to ragequit. So I forced the server to reload 2fort and the situation resolved itself.

6. uberfox

uberfox Member

You failed to mention how this was the first and only time a votescramble has passed engrish. :\

7. Engrishman

Engrishman Server Admin
    VIP

I'm pretty damn sure, uberfox, you folks on blue all agreed to pass the scramble teams vote just to pull off this stunt.

8. uberfox

uberfox Member

This is true. The original idea being that Red has constantly tried !votescrambles in the past, and never has one actually passed, I see a good server idea come out of this! Seeing as how BLU also gets a vote in it, why bother?

9. Xabu

Xabu Guest

Awesome dude. Now never do it again.

10. uberfox

uberfox Member

I have no clue why you think we are killing it. What we are doing, in essence, really boils down to two things.

We keep the team spirit and communication up, we keep it fun to play and we keep it populated.

No way to kill something that was dead when we got there.

11. Engrishman

Engrishman Server Admin
    VIP

Heh, the way you make 2fort sound, you should have titled the thread "Alas, 2fort, I knew it well..."

12. Savage

Savage Head Admins
    Head Admin

Yeah...I'm laughing on the inside. If I ever see that kind of bullshit, every swinging dick on the offending team with a VIP slot will be shown the fucking door. You guys want to keep abusing our hospitality, you can make room for the 1000 other people per day that want to play on that server.

Funny...I heard just about the same thing from Spazman's cavalcade of retards just before they were shown the door for doing the same kind of selfish crap you seem so proud of. According to some of them....without the "Pro's" on the server, dustbowl would be dead in a week...and yet, since scraping them off our heals, that particular server has been doing better than it had in months. Imagine that.

I've got news for you, bud. If you and the rest of the "[BLU]" clan were to never frequent our 2Fort server again, I doubt there would be even the slightest difference in the traffic. In fact, I'll go even further and say that, considering the fact that 2Fort was going literally weeks at a time without emptying out (13 days straight was the record) before you guys even showed up, it seems pretty obvious that you guys might just be part of the problem, as opposed to the solution.

VIP privileges are just that - privileges. They are given as a "thank you" to people that throw 4 bucks in the pot to help support us. They are not given as a "license" abuse the servers and the other non-donating players that also frequent them just because you guys are bored.

SO...consider this a warning, because you won't get another one. Knock off the abuse of the swapteam feature, and stop being so goddamn selfish. I consider that screenshot evidence of a direct attack on one of our servers, and it will not be tolerated again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.