1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Formal Introduction Seems Proper....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Keltron 3030, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Keltron 3030

Keltron 3030 New Member

Yo this is ya boy Keltron 3030 here now, reppin it from the province of Newfoundland, Canada. Im currently lovin these servers, especially the Balloon Race server. Im also glad that they went back to V1 as well, cuz man V2 is honestly kinda shitty in some ways.
    Anyways, when not with my buddies of [BG], im usually on the balloon race server and i might hit up either dustbowl, 2fort, or Warpath sometime soon. I dont have a specific class i play, although i see myself playin as the scout alot recently, but other than that, i usually play a class depending on the map/situation.

if you wanna play just send me an invite and ill gladly join if im not too busy

Peace out from your boy Keltron 3030

2. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Welcome to NH.

3. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

Thanks for coming on and introducing yourself. I too fell in love with the Balloon Race server. Just so you know, there is mapper(s) working on a "No Heroes" version of balloon race. Basically we are trying to remove everything we don't like and fix what is broken with V2.

I hope I see you on the server some time!

4. Keltron 3030

Keltron 3030 New Member

Sounds like a great idea honestly. A No-Heroes exclusive Balloon Race :p. You could advertise the site on billboard props and such.

If you wanna use that idea go right ahead :)

5. Proven

Proven Community Veteran

I am really excited about Darth's project, he has a great talent. Once it is ready I believe it is going to take the place of V1. So, it should be the same IP and favorite you already have. :grin:

We don't really need to advertise much - word of mouth from great patrons like you is how we continue to grow. :wink:

6. Keltron 3030

Keltron 3030 New Member

Sounds great I can't wait to try it out when its released im sure ill be on it for alot hahaha

7. Muscles O Draves

Muscles O Draves Active Member

Whassup son?

I dun welcome you to No Heroes.